Monday, June 04, 2007

I don't understand what our FM is trying to do?

Just now I came across this news item: Get ready for new tax regime And I couldn't think of anything else other than Income Tax! :( Already we are paying huge taxes - Income Tax, Sales Tax (KST and CST), Education Cess, Road Tax, House Tax, etc, to name a few.
Till now, I don't know, what happens to the money that I pay as tax. I don't see any improvement in my surroundings.....except the houses of my corporator or legislator! And now again FM has started playing with taxes. What is he trying to do? Is he trying to make our lives more complicated? One question is making rounds in every taxpayers minds - "Why should I part with my hard earned money? If something is really improving, then it could be partly justified. But instead, are we trying to help our politicians improve their lives?" Hope this question doesn't fall on deaf years. Hope we are eligible to get answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.